- Scope of Application and Use
- Zeefoox is provided “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranty. We explicitly disclaim any representations or warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, safety, ownership, or non-infringement of rights.
- The information and services provided by zeefoox are provided “as is” and without any warranty or guarantee of accuracy, reliability, completeness, or validity. We make no representations or warranties regarding the availability or uninterrupted use of zeefoox, or the accuracy or reliability of any results obtained through its use. The user assumes all risks associated with the use of zeefoox, and we shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or other harm resulting from such use, including damage to the user’s system or loss of data. The user is solely responsible for any damages or losses resulting from their use of zeefoox
- Usage Options
- According to the terms and conditions of zeefoox, users are allowed to access the platform’s offerings without being obligated to create an account. On the platform, users are able to explore films and series and gather information about the legal streaming options available to them.
- Nonetheless, users can also choose to create a free account with zeefoox. To do so, they must register using a Google or Facebook account or an email address. By creating a free account, users will have the advantage of being able to create a personalized watchlist and access it from any device by logging in.
- For zeefoox Pro Users – Right to withdraw
- When using zeefoox Pro, the user has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of the date of the conclusion of the contract without giving reasons.
- If the contract was created via the Apple App Store, the user must contact Apple directly via Apple’s Report a Problem site in order to exercise the right to withdraw. Otherwise, the user can inform zeefoox via firstname.lastname@example.org of his/her decision to withdraw from this contract, and contact zeefoox for further details. The information regarding the withdrawal must also include the log-in method used for his/her zeefoox account.
- Users can also use the attached specimen withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
- To adhere to the withdrawal period, the user merely needs to send a notification of the exercise of the right to withdraw before the withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of user withdrawal from this contract, we hereby confirm that we will promptly reimburse all payments received from the user within fourteen days of receipt of notice of such withdrawal. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the user, we will utilize the same payment method used by the user for the initial transaction for the reimbursement. The user will not incur any fees associated with the reimbursement process.
Specimen withdrawal Form
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill in and return this form.
KL-5-9-3, Sector 2, Kalamboli, navi Numbai
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract entered by me/us (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the notification is in paper form):
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of the withdrawal instructions
- To the extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim any and all liability for any indirect or incidental damages, consequential damages or losses, lost profits, quantifiable monetary losses arising from or in connection with the use of zeefoox, whether resulting from a breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence and product liability), or any other financial loss. Whether or not the possibility of such damages or losses has been brought to the attention of the user is irrelevant.
- However, this limitation of liability shall not apply to any damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent conduct or any loss resulting from injury to life, limb, or health.
- Zeefoox may contain links to third-party websites whose content we do not control, and therefore we cannot provide any warranty for such external content. The responsibility for such content lies solely with the provider or operator of the website. The links were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were created, and no unlawful content was found.
- However, it is unreasonable to expect us to continually monitor the content of linked websites without any specific indications of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will immediately remove the corresponding links.
- zeefoox’s content is subject to copyright law. Any reproduction, editing and distribution and any type of exploitation outside of the limits of copyright law shall require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
- Where the content on this site has not been created by us, the copyrights of third parties shall be respected. We request that the user inform us accordingly if he/she becomes aware of any copyright infringement. Upon becoming aware of violations of the law on zeefoox, we shall remove such content immediately.
- Data Privacy