Freelancer US English Level 1 Exam Answers 2022
US English Level 1 Test Answers: See what it takes to win a job on- Freelancer.com. You can find the best answers for the latest Freelancer US English test in 2020. The market does not provide similar questions to every candidate. Therefore, passing our English Level 1 test answer is absolutely necessary. However, in this post, I’ve tried to share the most common questions and answers that might help you get a 94.
Exam US English Level 1 answers 2022, freelancer test US English Level 1 answers 2022, freelancer US English Level 1 answers 2022,
Freelancer US English Level 1 Test Answers 2022
Today, I will share the questions you need to pass when taking the freelance exam. I gave the correct answer to every question.
There are many websites that provide answers to these questions, but as I assumed and tested myself, I found that 90% of the answers were wrong and we thought we could pass with these questions.
Sometimes the answers to the questions are correct on some websites, but for freelancers, you need to visit the latest updated website. If you will get the latest question and its correct answer, then you can easily clear it perfectly. You don’t have to take them again and again.
freelancer US English Level 1 Exam 2022, Freelancer US English Level 1 Exam Answers, Freelancer US English Level 1 Exam Answers 2022,
Freelancer US English Level 1 Exam Answers Updated
1. David would rather quit—– get fried.
2. I want my logo design—– great.
- to be
Answer: to be
3. You and —– will meet again.
4. —– not like you.
5. She—– three apples.
6. You would —-better off in the other car.
- have been
Answer: have been
7. Which sentence is grammatically correct?
- John has never thinking of going there one day
- John has never thought of going there one day
- John will never thought of going there one day
- John is never thought of going there one day
- John have never thought of going there one day
Answer: John is never thought of going there one day
8. —– there any time left?
9. Cedric was very——–.
10. How—– money do you want to earn?
11. You are going to the mall?—-you?
12. How many times—-you seen this movie?
13. Megan and—- are going to the store.
14. Your phone is over—-.
15. —– of the following are you going to be for Halloween? A—, a goblin, or a ghost?
- Wish, Wich
- Wich, witch
- Witch, wich
- Which, witch
- Witch, which
Answer: Which, witch
16. She—- to him yesterday.
17. There—- many birds in the sky just now.
18. The adults have lost—- minds.
19. It depends– your ability.
20. —I really need to do this?
21. The news—– not good yesterday.
22. What would you say to someone you just met?
- I pleased to meet you
- I pleased meeting you
- I’m please to meet you
- I’m pleased to meet you
- I’m please meeting you.
Answer: I’m pleased to meet you
23. Choose the correct sentence.
- I have corrected is errors
- I have corrected it’s errors
- I have corrected it is errors
- I have correct its errors
- I have corrected its errors.
Answer: I have corrected its errors
24. Have you– there yet?
25. They will be— shortly.
26. How does lack of sleep—–you?
27. I have- telling you to stop.
28. I ——————in the US for ten years.
- have living
- have been living
- have been live
- been lived
- has been living
Answer: have been living
29. Should—- be so many absentees? Maybe—- sick and lying in —-beds.
30. Is there anything I —— help you with?
31. —–Jane and Jan related to each other?
32.—— going to —- —- clothes red.
- Their, die they’re
- There, dye their
- Their, dye their
- They’re, dye their
- They’re, die they’re
Answer: They’re, dye their
33. If I—- studied harder before the exam, I —– have passed.
34. The teacher asked if …… to bring our textbooks to class.
- we all have remembered
- we all did remember
- we had all remembered
- we all remembered
Answer: we all remembered
35. I —— a letter today.
36. Here is a list of groceries that I am buying_ milk, eggs, ham and cheese.
- Semi Clone (;)
- Period (.)
- Colon (:)
- Equal Symbol (=)
- Comma (,)
Answer: Colon (:)
37. I want to go to the park_ but it’s raining too much today.
- : (Colon)
- ; (Semi colon)
- . (Period)
- ! (Exclamation Point)
- , (Comma)
Answer: , (Comma)
38. Oh— It rained last night.
39. Can you feel the love tonight—-
40. I tried my best_ but it wasn’t enough.
- Exclamation mark (!)
- Smi-colon (:)
- Suspension dots (…)
- Comma (,)
- Period (.)
Answer: Comma (,)